Work concessions at the stadium
Paul Brown Stadium (age 18+), UC (some age 16+), and other working opportunities around Cincinnati are available for parents and older students to earn funds.
For more information, contact email@example.com .
You can sign up directly at www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0545a4a62e5-concessions .
Clark Business Club: NEW!!!
There is now a new club at Clark Montessori called the Clark Business Club. This Club was created to help students raise funds for Andros and Intersession at school. We will be launching four different business ventures throughout the year .
The club will meet in Paul’s classroom ( Room 3003) on Mondays from 2:30-3:30.
The four Ventures we plan to launch are:
1. coffee shop for teachers. We're meeting with Ruth Anne from Pleasant Ridge to gather more ideas.
2. Concession sales- during lunch and after school. School supplies and spirit wear not food.
3. Companion drinks Sales with Pizza Every Thursday.
4. Students will work concessions at sports game. Students would sell merchandise and food through athletics.
5. Clark Spirit Wear now sold online! Clark Business Club is launching an online store and we have really cool designs that the students have designed themselves! Go to Our Clark Montessori Online Store to Get your Gear!
25th Anniversary Clark Montessori School Paver Sale
Clark Montessori School turns 25 years old in 2019! To celebrate this silver anniversary, we are selling pavers to be placed around the new Green House. Leave your mark forever by purchasing your own personalized paver. Honor your son/daughter/family/teacher or remember a loved one. The Paver Sale is limited to just 200 pavers, on a first-come-first-serve! Cost: $50 per 4 1/2" X 9" paver.
The Clark Experience Sock Sale
"In honor of Clark Montessori's 25th Anniversary, we are selling The Clark Experience Socks! The socks cost $15.00 and are available in women's size 7-10 and men's size 10-15. A perfect gift for current and alumni students!
Student Fundraising Ideas
Have a great idea? Are you willing to run a sale for Students? Organizing the student fundraisers is a big job, and we have many parent volunteers to thank. If you'd like to be part of this, contact:
How will my student get paid?
Funds earned by students are deposited monthly into their Powerschool account and can be used for:
outstanding student fees.
The Foundation gets things organized, students earn the money. Both selling and non-selling opportunities are available. See below!
Amazon Fundraising: for the Andros and Smile Amazon things, go to Books and Supplies.